Geoff’s Timber Framed Workshop Crowd Funding
However you found your way to this page, we would love it if you read a little further to see how you can help us.
Latest news – work still to do!
Thanks to everyone for help so far. Pictures below show huge progress. That is the sheeps wool insulation waiting for us. Below is a list of materials to buy and work still to do. We will be aiming to have Geoff warm and dry in there this summer and carving classes later in 2015.
- Insulation into floor walls and roof.
- Boards for floor wall and ceiling to buy.
- Woodstove and flue (using one from caravan)
- Partition – dusty machinery containment
- Fitting cupboards, benches, shelves (all recycled or reclaimed)
- Electric wiring – paying neighbour for some expert help
- Owl Box fitted – with viewing panel from inside!
- MOVE IN!
Stage one- building the frame
After working for ten years in the north of Scotland, from a large caravan, it is no longer fit for purpose. Now we have an exciting opportunity to exchange the dilapidated, cold, damp space for something built on site with local timber, recycled windows and doors and lots of other reclaimed materials. Due to lack of funds and Geoff’s poor health we are asking for your help.